Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HAVE YOU JOINED SMILEY360? BE THE FIRST TO TRY NEW PRODUCTS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION!

Smilely
Smiley360.com is designed to bring you new things to try and share. They have a community of over 300,000.
They randomly send you an email announcing a new mission with a survey included. Complete the survey and you may be asked if you would like to participate in that "mission". Missions that I have been involved in are Pam, Snuggle and most recently Knorr. They sent me free products to try and keep. (I am waiting to receive my Knorr) I then shared my opinion with others.
There is no reason to wait for the next mission to go live.
 Join today and see what missions await you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...